Based in Kuala Lumpur, Martins’ fundamental purpose as an executive coach is to help senior executives and their teams achieve inspiring performance in their business. He does this through helping them and recognise, assess and build upon their core strengths and adopt approaches to achieve high standards of personal and professional success by:
- Recognising and developing their preferred behaviours, strengths and leadership qualities.
- Understanding their unique leadership presence, values framework and how these relate to and influence their personal style.
- Utilising a range of interpersonal tools and techniques to support the achievement of their goals (often) within complex organisations.
- Identifying the obstacles to career and personal goals and developing relationships that will support their own and others fulfilment both within and outside of the organisation.
- Applying transformational learning & development approaches to team performance.
- Overall, his mission is to become a trusted partner of his clients, enabling the coaching ‘journey’ to achieve real and measurable improvements against the agreed objectives of any programme he undertakes.