B.Tech, PCC, FCIPD
Martin has over 30 years senior management experience across a broad range of industry sectors in HR; Sales; Business Development and General Management.
He held senior HR Director; Business Development Director, Managing Director and CEO positions in the UK, USA & EMEA with Land Rover, Xerox, BET and The RAC.
He has successfully managed mergers & acquisitions across Europe and the USA and led the ‘turn-around’ of failing businesses and operated as a lead consultant for international HR change management projects.
Martin understands executives and the pressures and concerns that come with the role, having successfully faced these same challenges in his own career. Since becoming ‘officially’ involved in coaching for the last 15 years, he has developed a broad range of individual & team coaching, knowledge, techniques and ‘tools’ that catalyse change and performance improvement with his clients. He regularly receives feedback that he helps his clients find and apply very practical solutions to (often) complex problems.
His experience and background have fostered a direct but supportive approach and methodology to his coaching.
Honesty, openness, integrity and humility are his primary personal and professional qualities.
Qualifications and Training:
- Bachelor of Technology in Technology & Management from The University of Bradford
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching
- PCC (Professionally Certified Coach) with the International Coach Federation
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching Supervision from Oxford Brookes University
- Adjunct Faculty with the Global Team Coaching Institute
- Master Trainer in Life Orientations (LifO) Behavioural Profiling
- Certified MyBrain Practitioner in Applied Neuroscience
- Accredited Practitioner in Leadership Multi-Rater Assessment (LMAP 360) Profiling
- Emotional Intelligence Profiling: JCA Occupational Psychologists
- Global Team Coaching Institute Faculty Member
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development